Last Updated on Monday, 17 August 2015 07:05
Published on Monday, 30 June 2014 12:52
VOTING IN THIS YEAR'S CONTEST WILL BE OPEN FROM JULY 31, 2015 AT 12:01 A.M. AND WILL CLOSE SEPT. 15, 2015 AT NOON.
To vote in this year's survey, you must either be a registered user or subscriber of www.ojaivalleynews.com.
- To become a registered user click here or scroll to the bottom of our home page and click the sign up button below the registered user option. You will be asked to select a username and password that you can link to a valid email address. (This information will never be sold or given to a third party and will not be used for purposes other than the administration of the Best of the Ojai Valley survey.) YOU MUST ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE ACTIVATION E-MAIL YOU RECEIVE AFTER REGISTERING. PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM/JUNK FOLDERS IF YOU DO NOT SEE IT IN YOUR INBOX. YOUR REGISTRATION IS NOT COMPLETE UNTIL YOU HAVE TAKEN THIS STEP.
- If you would like to subscribe instead of just register, you can click here.
CASTING YOUR VOTE
- You will only be allowed to vote once in the Ojai Valley News 2015 Best of the Ojai Valley survey.
- If you must leave the survey before it is complete, you can return to that spot in the survey. Once you have completed a section, however, you can not go back and change answer in that section.
- To begin the survey, log in to the site using the login box near the top of the home page.
- After you have logged in, click here to begin the survey
IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- 1) You DO NOT have to answer every question.
- 2) To help you find the questions that most interest you, the survey is segregated into the following sections: Services, Retail, Food & Drink, Health & Beauty and Others. You can skip categories by scrolling to the bottom of each section and clicking the next button. Do not click the next button on the bottom of the Others section unless you have finished the entire survey and wish to be logged out. Once you do this, you will not be allowed to return.
- 3) Every question has a write-in box that allows voters to include their favorite if they are not in an appropriate category. Businesses getting a high percentage of votes are the ones that will be included in the following year's list, so write-in votes are important not only in helping businesses win this year, but in having them included in the list next year. if you don't see your favorite, write them in!
You must complete your survey before Sept. 15 at noon. The results will be published in the 2015 Best of the Ojai Valley supplement that will be included in the Oct. 17 edition of the Ojai Valley News.
Advertisers wishing to be included in the 2015 Best of the Ojai Valley supplement have until Sept. 16 at noon to reserve their space. To learn more about advertising in the section, contact Mike Dawkins at 805-646-1476 Ext. 228 or Kathy Eicker at 646-1476 Ext. 222.