· A JVC CD player (XL-PG37BK) and a "Rush" CD
were reportedly taken from an unlocked vehicle in the 300 block
of Old Baldwin Road Jan. 27. The loss was listed at $81.58.
· An $8.99 bottle of Ascriptin was reportedly taken from
a Mira Monte store Jan. 28.
· Brake lines of a vehicle parked in the 200 block of
Baldwin Road were reportedly intentionally cut by an unknown
subject Jan. 28, causing $23.79 in damage.
· A subject reportedly used another's checking account
number to get and cash fictitious checks Jan. 30 totaling $1,351.24.
· Misappropriation of property was reported Jan. 30 at
a Mira Monte business where a known suspect allegedly did not
return a $250 wallet containing $160 in cash after locating it.
· A black denim jacket valued at $85 was reportedly taken
from a residence in the 8700 block of North Ventura Avenue Jan.
· A Pioneer DEH-1000-10 CD was reportedly taken from a
locked vehicle in the 8900 block of Nye Road Feb. 1. The loss
was listed at $150.
· A 22-year-old man alleged that four subjects used blunt
objects causing injuries to his head Feb. 2 on West Ojai Avenue.
· A Casitas Springs man alleged that known suspects attempted
to run him down with their vehicle Feb. 2 near his North Ventura
CITES AND ARRESTS
· A Norwalk man was arrested on South Ventura Street Jan.
28 on suspicion of felony theft and possession of a stolen credit
· An Apricot Drive woman was arrested in Oak View Jan.
30 on suspicion of possession of a controlled substance. Bail
was set at $10,000.
· A Donna Street man was arrested on Pirie Road Jan. 30
on suspicion of driving under the influence. Bail was set at
· A transient woman was arrested in Oak View Jan. 30 on
suspicion of being under the influence of a controlled substance.
Bail was set at $5,000.
· A Rice Road woman was cited and released in Ventura
Jan. 31 on suspicion of possessing drug-related paraphernalia.
· A Mountain View Avenue man was arrested in Ventura Jan.
31 on a drug-related warrant and for allegedly giving false information
to a peace officer. Bail was set at $11,000.
· A Rice Road woman was cited and released at her residence
Feb. 1 on suspicion of possessing less than an ounce of marijuana.
· A Valle Rio Road man was arrested at the Ojai Valley
Community Hospital Feb. 2 on suspicion of public intoxication.
Bail was set at 41,000.
· A La Cross Avenue man was arrested in Santa Barbara
County Feb. 2 on a $5,000 weapons-related warrant.
· A Santa Ana Road woman was arrested at an Oak View business
Feb. 2 on suspicion of possessing a controlled substance and
on a no-bail, felony parole hold.
· A Ventura man was arrested on Carillo Road Feb. 2 on
a $1,000 weapons-related warrant and on suspicion of possession
of marijuana for sale. Bail was set at $21,000.
· A transient man was arrested on West Ojai Avenue Feb.
3 on suspicion of public intoxication. Bail was set at $1,000.
· A Prospect Avenue man was arrested at his residence
Feb. 4 on two drug-related warrants totaling $20,000.