Several options available to assist victims with housing

Perry Van Houten, Ojai Valley News reporter
Ojai Valley residents who lost their home in the Thomas Fire can apply for assistance through several local agencies.
• The County of Ventura is offering rental help to eligible residents displaced by the fire.
Assistance for lower- and middle-income county residents is available through the Ventura County Human Services Agency's (HSA) Ventura County Fire-Housing Assistance Program.
Potential assistance available includes interim housing, rental payment and moving and storage costs.
The $500,000 in funding for the program is coming from the county's general fund.
More information is available at 385-8585.

Register to read more ...